Super certainty from fixed rates
- Prices won’t go up before August 2018 but could come down
- No exit fee
- Direct Debit discount
- Pay by Direct Debit or Receipt of Bill
- Optional Online Account management
We’ve summarised some of the important things you need to know about Feel Good Fix August 2018 v2 below, but please download and read through our terms and conditions:
Download Feel Good Fix August 2018 v2 terms and conditions
Download Standard terms and conditions
About our Feel Good Fix August 2018 v2 tariff
- Feel Good Fix August 2018 v2 prices won’t go up before 31 August 2018 subject to governmental or regulatory requirements
- If our standard variable prices go down before 31 August 2018, then we’ll reduce your prices too
- There’s no exit fee if you decide to switch tariff or supplier
- This tariff is available to new or existing customers who pay by fixed monthly or variable quarterly Direct Debit, or Receipt of bill. Unfortunately it’s not available to customers with non-standard or prepayment meters
Please note that if you start using more gas or electricity, then the amount you pay us will increase even though the price per unit remains the same.
Your prices may increase if you change your meter type or the way you pay, or you no longer meet our eligibility criteria for this tariff.
If there’s a change in the rate of VAT chargeable for the energy we supply, this could also increase the charges you pay.
With our Feel Good Fix August 2018 v2 tariff, if the price of energy on our Standard Variable Rate goes down, we’ll reduce the price you’re paying proportionally to the decrease in your area.
£877 average annual cost, including Direct Debit discounts and VAT at the reduced rate of 5%, and based on:
- a customer with standard single rate meters
- typical annual average consumption of 3,100kWh electricity and 12,500kWh gas
- payment by Direct Debit
- costs averaged across mainland UK
Your actual annual cost will vary depending on:
- whether you get both your electricity and gas from us, or just a single fuel
- whether discounts apply
- your region
- your consumption
- your meter type
- your payment type
Annual charges may be higher than our standard charges.
Correct as at 27.10.16. After 31 August 2018, you’ll automatically move to our cheapest Standard variable tariff applicable to you.
We split the amount you pay us into two parts – the amount you pay for the energy you actually use, and also a standing charge for the cost of delivering and supplying energy to your home. You’ll pay a standing charge no matter how much you use. Standing charges vary depending on your tariff – and are different for gas compared to electricity.
Direct Debit Discounts
We’ll reduce your daily standing charge if you pay by Direct Debit. So over a year you’ll get £40 off your electricity and £50 off your gas. Subject to change.
Meter readings We’ll use your own meter readings to create your bills whenever we can. If we can’t, then we’ll estimate how much energy you’ve used, using industry standard information. Please note that our agents still need access to your meter to take readings sometimes and to carry out important safety checks.
Changing your tariff or supplier: There’s no exit fee if you decide to switch tariff or supplier. Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn, suspended or amended at any time.
It’s a super feeling
With Feel Good Fix August 2018 v2 you’ll know your energy prices could come down. And with our price guarantee you can count on the fact they won’t go up while you’re on this tariff.
Direct Debit discount
If you pay by Direct Debit you’ll get a super discount.
Easy Online Account management
Activate your Online Account to see your bills and make payments, send meter readings and track and compare the energy you use to other households like you – and much more. You can also try our great new mobile app. Because your super power is being in control of your energy.
Are you new to npower? Good news: We’ve made it super quick to switch.. On average, it now takes just 17 days. You can even track your switch with your Online Account. So you can have the npower, quicker and easier than ever before. Once you’re an npower customer, you can then switch tariffs as quick as the same day, thanks to Energy Switch Guarantee.