- Prices won’t go up before 31 March 2021
- Available for gas, electricity or both
- Up to £90 Direct Debit discount per year
- Pay by Direct Debit or Receipt of Bill
- £30 early exit fee per fuel
We’ve summarised some of the important things you need to know about Super Fix March 2021 below, but please download and read through our terms and conditions:
- Switch to our Super Fix deal and your prices hold firm until March 2021. Prices won’t go up before 31 March 2021 subject to governmental or regulatory requirements.
- Switch your gas or electricity. Or double your Super Fix advantage by switching both.
- You could save an extra £90 a year via your daily standing charge if you pay for both your gas and electricity by Direct Debit.
- You can manage your account online and receive bills and key communications via email. It’s so convenient via our app.
- Available to new and existing npower customers who pay by fixed monthly or variable quarterly Direct Debit, or Receipt of bill. Unfortunately it’s not available to customers with non-standard or prepayment meters.
- There may be an early exit fee of £30 per fuel if you change tariff or supplier before 11 February 2021. But with a rate this super, why move?
Please note that if you start using more gas or electricity, then the amount you pay us will increase even though the price per unit remains the same.
Your prices may increase if you change your meter type or the way you pay, or you no longer meet our eligibility criteria for this tariff.
If there’s a change in the rate of VAT chargeable for the energy we supply, this could also increase the charges you pay.