- Prices won’t go up before 31 March 2021
- Available for gas, electricity or both
- Up to £90 Direct Debit discount per year
- Pay by Direct Debit or Receipt of Bill
- £30 early exit fee per fuel
We’ve summarised some of the important things you need to know about Super Fix March 2021 below, but please download and read through our terms and conditions:
Download Super Fix March 2021 terms and conditions (PDF, 30KB)
Download Standard terms and conditions (PDF, 95KB)
About our Super Fix March 2021 tariff
- Switch to our Super Fix deal and your prices hold firm until March 2021. Prices won’t go up before 31 March 2021 subject to governmental or regulatory requirements.
- Switch your gas or electricity. Or double your Super Fix advantage by switching both.
- You could save an extra £90 a year via your daily standing charge if you pay for both your gas and electricity by Direct Debit.
- You can manage your account online and receive bills and key communications via email. It’s so convenient via our app.
- Available to new and existing npower customers who pay by fixed monthly or variable quarterly Direct Debit, or Receipt of bill. Unfortunately it’s not available to customers with non-standard or prepayment meters
- There may be an early exit fee of £30 per fuel if you change tariff or supplier before 11 February 2021. But with a rate this super, why move?
Please note that if you start using more gas or electricity, then the amount you pay us will increase even though the price per unit remains the same.
Your prices may increase if you change your meter type or the way you pay, or you no longer meet our eligibility criteria for this tariff.
If there’s a change in the rate of VAT chargeable for the energy we supply, this could also increase the charges you pay.
£877 average annual cost, including Direct Debit discounts and VAT at the reduced rate of 5%, and based on:
- a customer with standard single rate meters
- typical annual average consumption of 3,100kWh electricity and 12,500kWh gas
- payment by Direct Debit
- costs averaged across mainland UK
Your actual annual cost will vary depending on:
- whether you get both your electricity and gas from us, or just a single fuel
- whether discounts apply
- your region
- your consumption
- your meter type
- your payment type
Annual charges may be higher than our standard charges.
Correct as at 23/12/16
After 31 March 2021, you’ll automatically move to our cheapest Standard variable tariff applicable to you.
We split the amount you pay us into two parts – the amount you pay for the energy you actually use, and also a standing charge for the cost of delivering and supplying energy to your home. You’ll pay a standing charge no matter how much you use. Standing charges vary depending on your tariff – and are different for gas compared to electricity.
Direct Debit Discounts
You could save an extra £90 a year on your daily standing charge if you pay for both your gas and electricity by Direct Debit. That’s £40 off your electricity and £50 off your gas. Subject to change.
We’ll use your own meter readings to create your bills whenever we can. If we can’t, then we’ll estimate how much energy you’ve used, using industry standard information. Please note that our agents still need access to your meter to take readings sometimes and to carry out important safety checks.
Changing your tariff or supplier
There’s an early exit fee of £30 per fuel if you change tariff or supplier before 11 February 2021. But with a rate this super, why move?
Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn, suspended or amended at any time.
It’s a super feeling
With Super Fix March 2021 you’ll know that your energy prices won’t go up while you’re on this tariff.
Easy Online Account management
It’s easy to activate your Online Account to see your bills and make payments, send meter readings and track and compare the energy you use to other households like you – and much more. You can also try our great new mobile app. Because your super power is being in control of your energy.
Are you new to npower? Good news: We’ve made it super quick to switch.. On average, it now takes just 17 days.
You can even track your switch with your Online Account. So you can have the npower, quicker and easier than ever before.
Once you’re an npower customer, you can then switch tariffs as quick as the same day.